For teachers, by teachers.
An education programme delivered over three themes (six, seven and five sessions in each) and designed around the National Curriculum. The programme provides educators with the opportunity to use technology and develop understanding as to how digital tools can facilitate innovative teaching and learning opportunities.
The programme is delivered for upper Key Stage 2 students but can be adapted for younger audiences.
As part of the programme, schools will receive the following:
- Curriculum linked, interactive lesson plans and resources
- Genuine and engaging club content for students to use as part of the learning activities.
- Opportunity to explore and develop the understanding through a range of digital tools.
- Access to all content through a new and easy to use app available on all devices.
- Teaching about health and wellbeing.
- Improve young people’s understanding of what is a healthy diet.
- Raise awareness of different foods needed in a balanced diet.
- Numeracy programme which makes learning about numbers fun, exciting and rewarding.
- Also prepares young people for their future, where basic financial skills are needed.
- The programme offers a new way to achieve the National Curriculums maths, physical education and PHSE.
- Tackling character is an engaging rugby themed values programme.
- Values of teamwork, respect, enjoyment, discipline and sportsmanship to develop character.
- Each session should remind you of the skills they already have and give them the strategies to succeed both at school and later in life.
For more information, please email [email protected]
How you can support us
Make a donation
You can donate in the following ways: By making a one-off or monthly donation; by becoming a corporate supporter; by attending or participating in our fundraising events; by leaving a gift in your will. For details about making a donation please contact: [email protected] and we will be in touch.Donate now via just giving
Volunteer for us
By joining our group of volunteers you can make a difference. Over the course of a year there are occasions when we need extra help with activities and events. Our volunteers meet new people, gain new friendships, learn new skills and have some really great experiences! Because of the nature of some of our projects we need you to sign up in advance to our list of volunteers. All you have to do is contact the Foundation at: [email protected] and we will be in touch with you.Find out more about volunteering
The Foundation is often in need of skilled staff to help with our work. These positions generally require some previous work experience or relevant qualifications and a shared commitment to build brighter futures through the projects we deliver. Details of any vacancies will be posted on this section of the website. Unfortunately we do not have any current vacancies at this time.View our current job opportunities
Sign up and keep up to date
We would like to keep you updated about the Foundation.
We always keep your details safe and we never pass them on to other organisations. You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us at [email protected] or by calling 01932 750 100.